Thursday, June 26, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Picture Credit
My thoughts before the movie: I don't feel like this movie will be as good as the other ones because it has none of the original characters in it except for the Autobots and one of the Decepticons.

My thoughts after the movie: I was so wrong. This movie was one of my favorite out of all of them. Personally, I think it's better that there are different characters because the story line doesn't just stick with the same character throughout all of the movies. Age of Extinction is set place 5 years after the war in Chicago where almost the entire city was destroyed. The CIA tries to hunt down and kill all of the autobots because they "cause destruction" even though they were trying to protect the humans during the war. This movie has almost nothing to do with the other movies except that the autobots are all the same thought the movies. I brought my friend that has never seen a Transformers movie and she understood everything that was going on. So if you haven't seen any of the other Transformers movies but you want to see this one, you don't have to watch the other ones if you don't want to. At the theater, they even had a bunch of cars that looked like the ones from the movie and they also had people dressed up like an Autobot, Decepticon, and Bumblebee. Overall, it was a really great movie and I will definitely be seeing it again while it's in theaters.

My Rating: 4.5/5

Quotes From Moviegoers: 
"It was the best Transformers movie I have seen. It was a little lengthy but it never had a dull moment. I really liked it and want to see it again." -Taylor R.
"It was very good." -Brianna D.




                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment