Wednesday, May 21, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past

Picture Credit
My thoughts before the movie: I haven't seen many commercials for it, but I feel like it will be better than the other ones.

My thoughts after the movie: *The post-credit scene is all the way at the end of the credits and not right after the short main credits.* I really loved the movie and it was great. I didn't like it as much as X-Men: First Class, but I still loved it. I didn't like how they did the time travel because Logan (Wolverine) told the people in the past that he came from the future and he told them things about the future. If you watch Doctor Who, you would know why that bugs me so much. The movie was suspenseful and action-packed and I loved it so much. I was a little confused about the ending because Logan couldn't have changed that much that would make that happen. I probably should have rewatched the other movies along with X-Men: First Class because I got a little bit confused. My mom and I both said "Isn't he dead?" And "I thought he lost his powers." Maybe it's because I was so tired from my track meet that I couldn't keep up with what was going on. I vaguely remember any of the movies because it's been so long since I've seen them. I happened to get one of the luxury seats in the theater. They were comfortable, but I wouldn't pay an extra $2.50 a ticket for them. It was a good movie, but I got a little bit bored as some parts. Like all Marvel movies, it had some humor. It probably won't be seeing it again while it's in theaters, but I will include it in my X-Men marathon when it comes out on DVD.

My Three Words: Suspenseful, action-packed, and hilarious

My Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment