Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Amazing Spider Man 2

Picture Credit
My thoughts before the movie:  I have high hopes for this movie and I think it's going to be really good because Marvel movies always are. I don't think that it will be better than Thor, but probably won't be as good as Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

My thoughts after the movie: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. The Amazing Spider Man 2 was so, well, amazing. It was the best Spider Man movie I've ever seen. I didn't know that the screening would be in 3D. The 3D was phenomenal. Like all Marvel movies, it was really obvious who the villain was and how/why they would become the villain. But, that's probably just because I watch too much TV. The movie was so funny throughout. But, near the end, there were tears all over my face and my hoodie. I was sobbing and I was just a mess. That movie pained me. No spoilers, but be prepared to cry. The movie was so great and I loved it. Gwen and Peter's relationship is so adorable. I literally cried over how cute they are. Peter kept thinking about how Gwen's dad died because of him and he tries to protect Gwen. I love that Gwen is Peter's first priority. Andrew Garfield's and Emma Stone's relationship is even more adorable. I loved how the movie had two different villain's stories (Electro and the Green Goblin). On a scale of Thor (1) to Captain America: The Winter Soldier (10), it was about an Avengers (9.5). I will definitely be going to see it again while it's in theaters.

My Three Words: Action-packed, hilarious, and painful

My Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment