Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blended

Picture Credit
My thoughts before the movie: I think this movie will be really funny. because Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are in it. I hope it isn't as bad as people say it is.

My thoughts after the movie: I was surprised; I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. I read some good and bad reviews about it, so I didn't really know what to expect. It was funny and I really enjoyed it. It was cute, but it was pretty predictable. I just feel like they should have made some things a little less obvious; I knew what would happen in some parts. It's not that I didn't like the movie, it was just a predictable because I've seen too many movies with some of the same situations. I still loved it though and it was hilarious. Any time Terry Crews showed up on screen with his background singers, the entire audience just started laughing. Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler are also extremely funny. I feel like the jokes weren't scripted and they just made up jokes as they went along filming. Don't think it's a bad movie just because of my review, it's a great movie and I recommend you to see it. The movie screen was really weird because it was curved and I'm not used to curved screens. This screening was different because there were actually trailers for other movies before the movie, which usually aren't played at screenings. I won't be seeing it again while it's in theaters, but I will probably watch it again when it comes out on DVD if my dad wants to see it. 

My Three Words: Funny, cute, and predictable

My Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment